Who has Viewed Me for 6.1

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Who has Viewed Me for 6.1

finde ich sehr interessant.

After the module installation there will appear an additional block in the Administrator’s Panel and in the Page Builder, which block, as well as other site items, could be placed in a convenient for you position, and it will be shown on the indicated page (Home Page, Account Page, Profile Page). At that it’s possible to move from each of these pages to the page which contains all last visits to that user's profile. On that page it’s possible to review all information on the visitors, as well as move through the link to each such user’s profile. In the Last Visitors section of the Administrator’s Panel it’s possible to tune up different parameters to reflect that module, such as:

* indication of the timeframe the statistical data on the last visits of the user’s profile should be kept for;
      * timeframe the records in the last user’s profile visits should be kept in the database;
      * maximal number of the shown visits on the Home, My Account and My Profile pages;
      * number of the shown visits on each of the pages in the Home, My account and My Profile sections;
      * option of indication of photos displaying, allowing to switch on or off the display of user’s images with the statistical data output;
      * option of indication of all visits parameter for the user, when there were no visits within the stated time period of statistical data recording.
      * option of allowing the user to review the statistical data on the last visits to the user’s profile he visits.

Undoubtedly, this module shall be useful for the users, because the statistical data on the last visits helps all users, both in their communications and in the search for the new friends.

The module is simple for installation, tuning up and use.

Version without link - expertzzz.com/Downloadz/view/3363

expertzzz.com/Downloadz/view/3362
    • :baby: :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:Hab ich bereitz bei 6.004 installieret und schenke euch es für 6.1.2 =) :P :P :P :P :P :P :P SPAAAAAAMMMMMMMM

ps: ist die version für 6.1.2 nicht die ältere =)
      Dateien
      All right, Brain, I don t like you and you don t like me - so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von kingb ()

• Who has Viewed Me

Hi

Habe ein Problemm mit dem mod, habe es eingebaut aber es wird einfach keine Box im Profil und im account angezeigt im menülink oben geht es aber nur die boxen wergen nicht angezeigt, ob woll die boxen im admin unter Page Buildertrinnen stehen. Verstehe das nicht. Könnte da jemand einen tipp geen woran es liegen könnte.

Gruß
      Master30
    • Who has Viewed Me

hi

Ja es steht im Page Builder unter Profil

Type: Special Block
      Description: Who has Viewed Me
      Caption Lang Key: _Who has Viewed Me

Und im Mitglieder account steht das gleiche.

Das einzigste was mir aufgefallen ist, ist das es nicht unter dem ordner /inc/db_cached/PageView.inc reingeschrieben wird.

Gruß
      Master28