[boonex.com] It's close, but...

• [boonex.com] It's close, but...

... there's one bigger thing we need to discuss. The "green” thing…

Ok, I know that many of you are waiting for Dolphin 7, and I have to tell you - it really is worth the wait. We are running late, but it is a huge makeover - full code-cleaning, re-structuring, new design/layout, tons of new features, new admin, extra apps, real-deal integration with flash apps, etc, etc. Add to this that we're preparing a BoonEx.com site makeover, license system upgrade and a few other surprises. We don't want to rush it out of the door this time, so PLEASE be patient.

Today, however, I am calling you to ask for help with something else - our upcoming "Green" page at BoonEx.com. We want to launch it along with Dolphin 7 and will probably use Dolphin somehow to make the "Green" page a success.

Basically, we think about an open blog, where our Unity members would be able to share ideas about saving the environment and share their own experiences and achievements. A motivation blog, if you will. Videos and photos posting, maybe a forum. What would you recommend?

Additionally, we plan to "plant a tree" or even "adopt a dolphin" with every license sold. We're ready to provide incentives to activists, ready to change licensing policies and allow use of our sites - BoonEx.com, 4ppl.com and LoveLandia.com to help… anything actually.

That's all nice and dandy, but we really want to make a difference - a big difference. We need ideas and help. What do you think BoonEx could do to become a substantial force in environmental protection and conservation initiatives? Come up with specific suggestions, please.

Quelle: boonex.com/unity/blog/entry/It_s_close_but_