Membership Popup

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Membership Popup

***Want to INCREASE your membership subscription sales?**
      This popup will help! It's for your membership purchase page. It will allow you to generate a nice popup message telling your prospective subscription purchaser of any special savings, bonus features, special checkout requirements, instructions, or just about anything you wish to inform them of. It requires just two files, an html page (example included) add a graphics file (example included)you create (if you want) to display in the popup. Only one small modification needs to be made to a single Language String in your admin panel. This modification was created from another great mod found on this site which I would love to give credit to if I could remember who's it was!

On MY site I also included this on my member's join page, and moved the popup to the member's "my membership" page rather than the actual purchase page as noted in the readme file. You can do this by adding the javascript to the _Join_H1 language string and the _Subscription language string in your admin panel.

Enjoy!

expertzzz.com/Downloadz/view/3058